Sanctuary Yoga COVID-19 In-studio Rules
Before you come ...
- Pre-register online to fill out the symptom questionnaire and reserve one of the seven spots
- Bring your own props - the studio can supply only blocks and the colored resistance bands
While you are at the studio ...
- Wear a mask entering and within the studio facility at all times
- Wash or sanitize your hands upon entry
- Social distance (six feet) within the facility to the maximum extent possible
- Everyone will have their temperature taken by the instructor on arrival
Here is how we setup the studio room during classes. Politely remind the teacher if she forgets any of them:
- Sanitizer is conveniently available
- The hall door and the sliding doors to outside should be kept open (various amounts depending on outside temps.) to promote fresh air exchange
- The studio air handler fan should be set to run continuously, also for higher air exchange.
- We have procured a room HEPA filter that will run continuously before and during class.
- We have obtained a no-touch ¨forehead¨ thermometer.
- We have little tokens to show if you would prefer not to be adjusted during class.
The studio is developing a policy around full compliance and assistance with authorities around contact tracing, should an infected individual, or someone who has had contact with an infected individual attend a class. Please notify Véronique, should either of these situations arise with 48 hours of having been in the studio. Notification of our students will be prompt, factual and transparent. We will close the studio to in-person attendance until a deep cleaning has been executed per current best practices for similar facilities like gyms.